Canada, a peaceful nation with good international relationships, is the second largest country in the world. Canadian people are friendly, the healthy work-life balance is an important issue as well as familiy and its welfare. The following factors: the cost of living, adult literacy, jobs opportunities, life expectancy and schools enrolment make that Canada has one of the best human development index. All these added to other factors such as: weather, open air, free space, clean enviroment, short distances among most cities, economy, etc. encourage people from different parts of the world to move to Canada for a better quality of life.|
Relocating to a new country is a big decision it means a complete change of life. Researching your new home country plays an important role in the decision and it will help you settle more easily in your new home. One of the most important things to do is planning before of a moving, it will get away ther stress and headaches.
Moving to Canada will be more easy if you hire one of the Canada moving companies because they know perfectly all places and how to get to your new home; some of them are international companies with branches in all the world. It will help you so much if you are moving from one continent or country to other. They can help to plan your international move from packing, shipping and relocating of your belongings.
How to choose a good moving company
One of the most important decisions before a move is selecting the correct moving company; it will be the difference between a stress-free move and a move filled with headaches, damaged belongings and unexpected costs. It is very important to find a moving company with good reputation and that operates in a legitimate manner it can help you avoid a bad moment.
Customers consider there are two features, which determine their decision when choosing a mover or moving company:
- Service quality: Check out whether a company has a desirable service record or not.
- Price: Establish exactly a price is a dificult task to do for moving or movers companies but they are in the obligation of explaining clearly the formula used to establish the final price and they have to give you a reasonably estimated quote.
Tips prior to your move:
A moving means a new begining, it includes finding a new job. A recommended way to find a steady job is through employment agencies. In our days, you can search a job according to your skills for example: if you are an accountant profesional or you would like to work in this area you can send your resume to the accounting employment agencies, they offer you the best job oportunities because they are specialist in the area of accounting.
- Getting a minimum of three estimates from different moving companies and do not forget, the lowest bid is not equal to best services.
- It is advisable to obtain a detailed contract of the move. It must include date and time, possible holding charges and over-weight penalties.
- Don't forget to confirm dates and required services with your move coordinator. it is recommended to make the confirmation 2 or 3 weeks prior to move.
- Getting rid of items you don't need or haven't used in a year before movers arrive, one possibility will be donate to poor people. Getting also rid of hazardous materials will be helpful.
- Keeping with you the valuables such as: jewelry, money, documents, etc.
- Making a complete inventory with of all things you will be moving. Do not forget, during the moving day, you should personally supervise the process as well as loading and unloading of your possessions.
- Make sure to have the necessary supplies on hand such as:
Boxes of different sizes and types.
Bubble wrap or other cushioning material
Furniture pads or old blankets
Packing tape and scissors